Brad Garrett is an American actor and stand-up comedian. He has appeared in numerous television and film roles. Garrett was initially successful as a stand-up comedian in the early 1980s. Taking advantage of that success in the late 1980s, Garrett began appearing in television and film, in minor and guest roles. His first major role was Robert Barone on the CBS series Everybody Loves Raymond. The series debuted September 13, 1996 and ran for nine seasons. Garrett's film roles include Stuart Little 2, Finding Nemo, Garfield, The Amateurs, The Pacifier, Night at the Museum, Tangled, and Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil. Garrett also played the leading role of Eddie Stark on the Fox television series 'Til Death from 2006 to 2010. Garrett has won three Primetime Emmy Awards, with three other nominations. Garrett is still prominent within stand-up comedy and is also a professional poker player. Garrett is recognized for his height and deep, gravelly voice.
- Born: April 14, 1960 (age 57), Woodland Hills
- Spouse: Jill Diven (1999-05-18 to 2007-11-02 - Marriage)
- Aliases: Brad, Brad H. Gerstenfeld, Brad Harold Gerstenfeld, Bradley "Brad" Garrett, Bradley Garrett, Bradley H. Gerstenfeld, Bradley Harold Gerstenfeld
- Children: Hope Violet Garrett, Maxwell Bradley Garrett
- Height: 6′ 8″ (2.038m)
- Websites: http://www.bradgarrettcomedy.com/