Benjamin Michael "Ben" Lee is an Australian ARIA Award winning musician and actor. Lee began his career as a musician at the age of 14 with the Sydney band Noise Addict, but focused on his solo career when the band broke up in 1995. He appeared as the protagonist in the Australian film The Rage in Placid Lake. Lee has released nine solo studio albums.
- Born: September 11, 1978 (age 39), Sydney
- Spouse: Ione Skye (2008-12-29 to present - Marriage)Claire Danes
- Aliases: Benjamin Michael "Ben" Lee, Benjamin Michael Lee, Lee, Ben
- Children: Goldie Priya Lee
- Height: 5′ 7″ (1.7m)
- Websites: http://ben-lee.com/