Anna Nicole Smith
Anna Nicole Smith was an American model, actress, and television personality. Smith first gained popularity in Playboy, winning the 1993 Playmate of the Year. She modeled for clothing companies, including Guess jeans and Lane Bryant. Smith dropped out of high school at age 15 and was married three years later, in 1985. Her highly publicized second marriage to J. Howard Marshall, resulted in speculation that she married the octogenarian for his money, which she denied. Following Marshall's death, Smith began a lengthy legal battle over a share of his estate. Her case, Marshall v. Marshall, reached the U.S. Supreme Court on a question of federal jurisdiction, and again on a question of bankruptcy court authority. Smith died on February 8, 2007 in a Hollywood, Florida hotel room as a result of an overdose of prescription drugs. During the final six months of her life, Smith was the focus of renewed press coverage surrounding the death of her son, Daniel, and the paternity and custody battle over her newborn daughter, Dannielynn.
- Born: November 28, 1967 (age 50), Harris County
- Spouse: , Howard K. Stern (2006-09-26 to 2007-02-08 - Domestic partnership), J. Howard Marshall (1994-06-27 to 1995-08-04 - Marriage)
- Aliases: Anna Nicole, Nikki Hart, Vicki Smith, Vickie Hogan, Vickie Lynn Hogan, Vickie Lynn Marshall, Vickie Smith
- Children: Daniel Wayne Smith, Dannielynn Marshall
- Height: 5′ 11″ (1.8m)
- Websites: http://www.annanicole.com/